Your measuring or testing device has been in use for years. For high-quality and reliable measurements, for large projects, safety tests, research use, or troubleshooting. But even the best measuring device has to be replaced sooner or later.
Did you know?
Only 50 % of electronic waste in Austria is recycled (as of 2020). At the same time, the old equipment contains important raw materials such as gold, nickel or copper. On the other hand, it may also contain pollutants such as cadmium, lead or mercury. We at dataTec know how important the proper disposal and recycling of old equipment is for the environment.
That is why you can dispose of your old measuring and testing equipment free of charge through us. Quick and uncomplicated in four steps:
Securely pack the measuring and test equipment, enclose the form with the package and pay sufficient postage.
Send the package to the following address:
Technologie- und Logistikzentrum
dataTec has the equipment disposed of professionally for you.
The most important facts in a nutshell:
- The disposal of your test and measurement technology is free of charge for our customers.
- We take over the disposal for all manufacturers and makes.
- We have reliable and regional partners on hand for professional disposal and recycling.
- In the case of battery-operated old appliances, make sure to remove the batteries for safety reasons and dispose of them separately. This expressly does not apply to permanently installed batteries.
- Use the form provided so that we can identify the old appliances when they are sent to us.
Do you have an individual request?
You are not quite sure yet or have further questions about the products? Do not hesitate to contact us. Whether directly on the phone or via online demo conveniently in front of your screen - our experts are there for you.